Looking for a Friday night pizza recipe for tomorrow’s dinner? So are a lot of other folks…did you know that the average yearly number of pizza slices eaten by a person living in the U.S. is 46 slices? That’s a whole lotta pizza pie!
It’s nice to have a great counter top pizza oven to make perfectly crispy pizza in the comfort of your own home… just the way you like it. And if you’re a fan of ‘all in’ supreme pizza, try this recipe in your Ronco Pizza & More oven!
- 1 pre-made, homemade, or store-bought thin pizza crust*
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 precooked Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3/4cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1/4 red bell pepper, julianned
- 1/4 small red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
*There are many great store-bought, pre-made pizza crusts available in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. We used a thin and crispy Bistro Style crust from Wewalka for this recipe.
1.Prepare desired pizza crust and place on the Pizza & More baking pan.
2. Pour pizza sauce onto center of prepared crust. Using a spoon, spread sauce out in a circular motion, leaving 1⁄2-inches around the edge without sauce.
3. Add mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, black and green olives, bell peppers, and sliced onions… distributing each ingredient evenly over pizza.
4. Bake for 14-16 minutes. Pizza is done when cheese is melted and crust is browned to your liking. Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing… if you can!
Chef Paja-Dejur Sanchez